Our Data Centres
- Enhanced cooling capabilities and control
- Accommodate a range of cooling solutions while increasing efficiency and heat load capacities
- Easily incorporate redundant cooling with a single or multiple cooling strategies
- Flexibility to incorporate the most energy efficient design opportunities for cooling data centres
- Easily adapt to technological and client changes over the data centre’s life-cycle at low cost
Offers the best overall solution for distributing water and other liquid cooling agents to row and rack based equipment
Water distribution lines placed under a raised floor pose less threat in the event of water leaks or condensation due to system failure
- Provides the ability to separate water, power and cable
- Terminate cables wherever needed with complete flexibility, accessibility, and unlimited capacity
- Reduced operating costs and lower facility and maintenance costs through accessible, flexible, and adaptable services
- Underfloor service distribution space keeps the interior space clean and neat for proper air migration in-and-out of equipment.
- Raised floors provide the platform for future scalability.